The Sea Beans
Grab a non-stick frying pan, we’re going to use that for most of the recipe.
Add in some oil, or lard, and get it heated up over medium to medium high heat.
Once it’s warmed, throw in the sea beans. If you’re cooking a lot of them, you may need to either cook in shifts or wait for some of the beans to cook down a smidge to let you add more into the pan. You aren’t looking to cook these to soft, you want them to remain crisp. Al dente even. They shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes in the pan. Oh, and I’ll put this in bold: don’t add salt. Trust me, these babies have a great salty quality to them just as they are. They don’t need help. Try one, even raw, and you’ll see what I mean.
After the five minutes in a pan, put them in a bowl for safe keeping. They don’t need to be served warm, they were just as tasty cool, but if you want them warm, a stoneware, ovensafe bowl and an oven on a low temperature should keep them while you cook the scallops.
The Sea Beans
- Ginger And Orange Scallops (1)
- Pan Fried Scallops with a Sweet and Sour Dipping_scallop_recipes| scallop recipes (1)
- scallop potato recipe (1)
- Scalloped Potatoes | scalloped potatoes recipe (1)
- scalloped potatoes recipes|seared scallop recipes (1)
- Scallops l'Orange | scallop recipes (1)
- scallops recipes| scallop recipes simple (1)
- Scallops with Garlic| scallop recipes (1)
- Spicy Seared Scallops | scallops recipes (1)
- Steamed Scallops with Fermented Black Beans Recipe (1)
- Sweet Chili (1)
- Pan Fried Scallops with a Sweet and Sour Dipping |...
- The Sea Beans Grab a non-stick frying pan, we’re ...
- The Scallops Spread the panko in a plate, mix in ...
- The Dipping Sauce All we need to do is deglaze th...
- Plating We don’t normally talk about plating, be...
- Sweet Chili, Ginger And Orange Scallops
- Steamed Scallops with Fermented Black Beans Recipe...
- Scalloped Potatoes | scalloped potatoes recipe
- Scallops l'Orange | scallop recipes
- Spicy Seared Scallops | scallops recipes
- Scallops with Garlic | scallop recipes
- ▼ July (11)