Pan Fried Scallops with a Sweet and Sour Dipping Sauce on a Bed of Sea Beans
Sea beans, 1 good sized handful per person
Milk, enough to cover the scallops
Scallops, 1 lb.
Panko bread crumbs, as much as you need
Salt, a pinch or three
Pepper, a few good sized grinds
Champagne Vinegar, quarter cup
It's even tastier than it looks
Before we start cooking anything, the scallops need to soak in milk for a little bit. So, put some milk in a bowl and start adding the scallops. Add more milk as you go. If you want to make it a little spicy, maybe add in a shot or two of tabasco to the mix. Now that that’s going, let’s start cooking.
- Ginger And Orange Scallops (1)
- Pan Fried Scallops with a Sweet and Sour Dipping_scallop_recipes| scallop recipes (1)
- scallop potato recipe (1)
- Scalloped Potatoes | scalloped potatoes recipe (1)
- scalloped potatoes recipes|seared scallop recipes (1)
- Scallops l'Orange | scallop recipes (1)
- scallops recipes| scallop recipes simple (1)
- Scallops with Garlic| scallop recipes (1)
- Spicy Seared Scallops | scallops recipes (1)
- Steamed Scallops with Fermented Black Beans Recipe (1)
- Sweet Chili (1)
- Pan Fried Scallops with a Sweet and Sour Dipping |...
- The Sea Beans Grab a non-stick frying pan, we’re ...
- The Scallops Spread the panko in a plate, mix in ...
- The Dipping Sauce All we need to do is deglaze th...
- Plating We don’t normally talk about plating, be...
- Sweet Chili, Ginger And Orange Scallops
- Steamed Scallops with Fermented Black Beans Recipe...
- Scalloped Potatoes | scalloped potatoes recipe
- Scallops l'Orange | scallop recipes
- Spicy Seared Scallops | scallops recipes
- Scallops with Garlic | scallop recipes
- ▼ July (11)