1 1/2 lbs Alaska ScallopsJuice from 2 small Oranges (about 1/2 cup, or so)2 Tbsp Grand Marnier Liqueur (Hey, you deserve it!)1 clove Garlic minced (alright, make it 2 cloves…what the heck)2 Tbsp Olive Oil2 Tbsp melted Butter1 tsp dried ParsleyWhite Pepper, to taste
Lightly dust the scallops on all sides with the pepper. Heat a large skillet to medium high. Add your oil. Now, feel free to drop in your scallops, flat side down and sauté until golden brown (about 2 minutes, or so). (You may have to do this in two batches, since you don't want to crowd the scallops like a box of saltine crackers). Turn your scallops to sauté on the other side (until you see that golden browness thing again).
If need be, reduce the heat so as to not burn any of your pan juices.Get that skillet off the heat and, using tongs (the idea here is to keep the juices in the pan), pluck your scallops aside into a warm bowl.Reheat the pan to medium low. Toss in the garlic and sauté for about 15 seconds, or so. Pour in the orange juice. Add the melted butter and while you're at it. splash in the grand marnier and lob in the parsley. Using extreme vigilance here 'allow' your sauce to simmer for about 4 minutes, or so, to slightly thicken.Partitively place your scallops onto individual plates. Delicately drizzle your sauce over your scallops.Garnish with slivered green parts of a scallion and a slice of fresh orange.Serve with your favorite sumptuous steamed rice and various vegetables. Or, serve your scallops around a magnificent mound of mashed potatoes particularly placed in the middle of your plate, which will of course be triumphantly topped with a splash of melted butter.
- Ginger And Orange Scallops (1)
- Pan Fried Scallops with a Sweet and Sour Dipping_scallop_recipes| scallop recipes (1)
- scallop potato recipe (1)
- Scalloped Potatoes | scalloped potatoes recipe (1)
- scalloped potatoes recipes|seared scallop recipes (1)
- Scallops l'Orange | scallop recipes (1)
- scallops recipes| scallop recipes simple (1)
- Scallops with Garlic| scallop recipes (1)
- Spicy Seared Scallops | scallops recipes (1)
- Steamed Scallops with Fermented Black Beans Recipe (1)
- Sweet Chili (1)
- Pan Fried Scallops with a Sweet and Sour Dipping |...
- The Sea Beans Grab a non-stick frying pan, we’re ...
- The Scallops Spread the panko in a plate, mix in ...
- The Dipping Sauce All we need to do is deglaze th...
- Plating We don’t normally talk about plating, be...
- Sweet Chili, Ginger And Orange Scallops
- Steamed Scallops with Fermented Black Beans Recipe...
- Scalloped Potatoes | scalloped potatoes recipe
- Scallops l'Orange | scallop recipes
- Spicy Seared Scallops | scallops recipes
- Scallops with Garlic | scallop recipes
- ▼ July (11)